Functional Harmonic Concepts: A Unique and Holistic Approach Towards Understanding and Applying Functional Harmony
by Joe Hubbard
Do you want to be able to memorise songs quicker? Do you want to be able to create great bass lines over a set of chord changes?
Do you want to be able to hear the chords you are playing over? Do you want to learn how to write your own chord progressions?
Here’s a Sample of What You Will Learn…
- Becoming Grounded With The Fundamentals of Functional Harmony
- Understanding the Major/Minor Tonal Systems
- Chord Construction and Relationships to Both Diatonic and Non-Diatonic Harmony
- Understanding Harmonic Progressions from a Compositional, Interpretational & Improvisational Approach
- Learning a jazz repertoire, including Jazz Standard Analysis
- Putting It All Together With Exercises and Ear Training Drills For Immediate Application
- And…So,So Much More…
Click Here To View The Table of Contents And A Sample Chapter Of Functional Harmonic Concepts:
Table of Contents
Chapter 18: Tritone Substitution
29 Chapters Comprised of 120 Pages
Each Chapter Includes Applied Exercises and Etudes (Notation and TAB Included)
Over 15 Jazz Standards Harmonically Analysed
Performance Notes and Learning Tips in Each Chapter
Systematically Teaches From the Most Basic to Advanced Harmonic Concepts
Cross Rhythmic Concepts and Playing Outside the Changes Included
Over 30 Minutes of Ear Training MP3 Files
Please Note This Is An Eguide Book (in PDF format)
Price Today: £29.95 (approx $42)
Please Note: The MP3’s are playable on any MP3 player. To listen on an iphone or ipad you will need access to itunes.
- Once an order is placed the package will be delivered to your inbox
- No refunds are permitted once an order has been placed for this product
- Responsibility for all technical uploads / downloads lies with the purchaser
- Delivery of this product is strictly for the purchasers sole use only.
- Any forwarding on these download products to third parties is deemed theft.
- The MP3’s are playable on any MP3 player. To listen on an iphone or ipad you will need access to itunes.